Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Cry to the United States Church

I really felt strongly this morning that the Lord desired to speak prophetically to His people. There were several nations which came to mind, but I felt led to start with the United States. God always desires to speak to  His people, and He hopes they will listen. His judgement, encouragement, correction, and edification comes first to His people.



1 Peter 4:12-19  Beloved, do not be astonished at the fiery trial happening among you for your testing, as if a surprise were occurring to you;  (13)  but according as you share the sufferings of Christ, rejoice; so that you may rejoice exultingly at the revelation of His glory.  (14)  If you are reviled in the name of Christ, you are blessed, because "the Spirit of God and of glory rests on you." Truly, according to them, He is blasphemed; but according to you, He is glorified. Isa. 11:2  (15)  For do not let any of you suffer as a murderer, or a thief, or an evildoer, or as a meddler in the affairs of others.  (16)  But if one suffers as a Christian, do not let him be ashamed, but to glorify God in this respect.  (17)  Because the time has come to begin the judgment from the house of God; and if firstly from us, what will be the end of the ones disobeying the gospel of God?  (18)  And "if the righteous is scarcely saved, where will the ungodly and sinner appear?" Proverbs 11:31  (19)  So as indeed the ones suffering according to God's will, as to a faithful Creator, let them commit their souls in well-doing.

The Prophetic Word:

A fiery trial is coming for my believers in the United States. My church has not experienced what many believers have around the world, but the time is quickly approaching. Many will fall away because their faith is shallow and without root. Church of the US, you have become much like the church of Laodicea. You have turned to your own advances and have allowed my presence to be placed outside of your towers of self worship and indulgences. Many sit in their man made structures but don't know me. Many don't serve or desire to do more than sit in their comfortable chairs! Church of the US, your faithfulness has been declared throughout the world. You have sent missionaries and provided help to millions but it has not always been in the name of the Living God. Some of the missionaries have brought an American version of my faith to the nations and made many conform to their version. Church of the US., You have replaced the purity of my Message with the lie of relativism. You have created junkies who say they worship in my name but their character is not of me. My purpose and passion for my people has been replaced with ritual and self serving desires. Oh my blessed Church of the United States, you have been the nation who has splintered my church to many tribes. Tribes that have scattered across the world many stuck in their denomination beliefs and have ignored my word and message of unity. You call tolerance unity and religious ceremony faith. You have not learned from past mistakes but continue to grow deeper in your own deception. I cry for you my church. I cry for your change. I cry for your coming fiery trial. I cry for your purpose. My blessed church there are many of you who will rise from the ashes. There are many of you who will crawl out of the fire and begin to declare my name again. You will stir up my purpose for the nations. You will stir up my passion to the world. You will reveal my treasure to my people. The treasure is not of this earth. It is not your fancy houses or trinkets. My treasure is heavenly and can not be obtain by natural means. Have you forgotten my people to lay up your treasure in heaven? Have you forgotten that you are not living for this world in the present but for my heavenly purpose? Why have you placed your hope in things which will pass away? Things which will one day cease. Some of you have traded the pursuit of me with the pursuit of worldly desires.  Return to me before the fiery trial. Lay down your preconceived notions and come back to me. Be the church I have called you to be. Return back to the simplicity of my Message. You have made it complicated. You have tried to come out of the corrupt church but have become just as corrupt. It is time for my church, my Bride to arise. Stop, Stand, and allow my Spirit to shake your core.  Rejoice in my Message again. Be simple and shed off the cultural influences of my Faith in you. For those who come out of the ashes will be rewarded with my Heavenly reward. They will receive the crown of life. They will see me in all my glory. Look up to the Sky for my return approaches. I have not forgotten you. I have not forgotten you. I love you with all passion and will bring hope to the heavy hearted. Seek my purpose. Go deeper into my Message. Live my simple truth and repel the temptation to make my message something different. Oh Church of the United States, I love you deeply. Turn to me and arise from the ashes which will come from the fiery trial.

I know some reading this would say, " This does not pertain to my church or to my group." I would encourage you all to seek the heart of God. I am personally seeking Him more myself. I look around, and I must admit. I have allowed the cares of this world to sometimes consume me. I have fallen in love with withering trinkets and have weakened my passion for heavenly rewards. Life on this planet is temporary and just one year entrapped with worldly influences could hinder God's purpose in me. Just one year or day is precious to those of us who are stuck in decomposing bodies! The question I ask myself; I propose to you. Is what you are currently doing God's ultimate purpose for your life? Is what you are currently pursuing God's ultimate purpose for you life? Are you making the Gospel, this glorious message more complicated than what it really is? Who are you pouring into? Who are  you representing? Who are you serving. These are powerful questions that if answered with an honest heart could shake you to the core! I challenge you to test the prophetic word against God's word. I have placed some scriptures which strengthen this prophetic message below. Seek the Lord with all that is withing you.

Scriptures for the Prophetic word.

2 John 1:8-10  Keep watch over yourselves, so that you do not make our work of no effect, but may get your full reward.  (9)  Anyone who goes on and does not keep to the teaching of Christ, has not God: he who keeps to the teaching has the Father and the Son.  (10)  If anyone comes to you not having this teaching, do not take him into your house or give him words of love:

James 1:9-27  But let the brother of low position be glad that he is lifted up;  (10)  But the man of wealth, that he is made low; because like the flower of the grass he will come to his end.  (11)  For when the sun comes up with its burning heat, the grass gets dry and the grace of its form is gone with the falling flower; so the man of wealth comes to nothing in his ways.  (12)  There is a blessing on the man who undergoes testing; because, if he has God's approval, he will be given the crown of life, which the Lord has said he will give to those who have love for him.  (13)  Let no man say when he is tested, I am tested by God; for it is not possible for God to be tested by evil, and he himself puts no man to such a test:  (14)  But every man is tested when he is turned out of the right way by the attraction of his desire.  (15)  Then when its time comes, desire gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is of full growth, gives birth to death.  (16)  Do not be turned from the right way, dear brothers.  (17)  Every good and true thing is given to us from heaven, coming from the Father of lights, with whom there is no change or any shade made by turning.  (18)  Of his purpose he gave us being, by his true word, so that we might be, in a sense, the first-fruits of all the things which he had made.  (19)  You have knowledge of this, dear brothers. But let every man be quick in hearing, slow in words, slow to get angry;  (20)  For the righteousness of God does not come about by the wrath of man.  (21)  For this reason, putting away all dirty behaviour and the overweight of evil, take into your souls without pride the word which, being planted there, is able to give you salvation.  (22)  But be doers of the word, and not only hearers of it, blinding yourselves with false ideas.  (23)  Because if any man is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man looking at his natural face in a glass;  (24)  For after looking at himself he goes away, and in a short time he has no memory of what he was like.  (25)  But he who goes on looking into the true law which makes him free, being not a hearer without memory but a doer putting it into effect, this man will have a blessing on his acts.  (26)  If a man seems to have religion and has no control over his tongue but lets himself be tricked by what is false, this man's religion is of no value.  (27)  The religion which is holy and free from evil in the eyes of our God and Father is this: to take care of children who have no fathers and of widows who are in trouble, and to keep oneself untouched by the world.

Revelation 3:14-22  And to the angel of the church in Laodicea say: These things says the true and certain witness, the head of God's new order:  (15)  I have knowledge of your works, that you are not cold or warm: it would be better if you were cold or warm.  (16)  So because you are not one thing or the other, I will have no more to do with you.  (17)  For you say, I have wealth, and have got together goods and land, and have need of nothing; and you are not conscious of your sad and unhappy condition, that you are poor and blind and without clothing.  (18)  If you are wise you will get from me gold tested by fire, so that you may have true wealth; and white robes to put on, so that your shame may not be seen; and oil for your eyes, so that you may see.  (19)  To all those who are dear to me, I give sharp words and punishment: then with all your heart have sorrow for your evil ways.  (20)  See, I am waiting at the door and giving the sign; if my voice comes to any man's ears and he makes the door open, I will come in to him, and will take food with him and he with me.  (21)  To him who overcomes I will give a place with me on my high seat, even as I overcame, and am seated with my Father on his high seat.  (22)  He who has ears, let him give ear to what the Spirit says to the churches.


Post a Comment