Friday, August 17, 2012

Holy Head Butt Batman!


" Holy Head Butt Batman!" What is going on with the world today? I was in South America a few weeks ago, and I felt more safe there than I did in my own country.  Over the past few weeks in America, we have had a Joker impersonator kill innocent people in a movie theater. A white supremacist kills some innocent Sikhs at their temple and a gay activists tries to shoot up some people in Washington , DC while having 15 Chick-Fil-A sandwiches in his back pack, " Holy Head Butt Batman!"  What is wrong with the world?

Many have become like the Muslim extremists of our day. " If you don't agree with me, I'll kill you infidel!" This seems to be the mentality of many. Some can make a statement about their personal beliefs and the more evolved ( As they see it.) get up set and make a big stink about it and possibly cause some wacko nut job to go off the deep in and try to O.K. Corral innocent people at high noon.
( I know , I know this last sentence probably just slaughtered the English language ,and now I am on probation by the Grammar police.)

Everyone is trying to make sure their rights are not infringed while stepping on or in some cases doing away with other people's rights. " If you don't agree with me then I will shut you up or I will make you pay."  Many act like toddlers on a playground impatiently waiting for their turn at the swing.( I will push you off because I am tired of waiting, so take that.) We have allowed this infantile behavior to carry on for too long in our American culture. It is time to take it back! ( Sorry got carried away there. I have been watching too many political commercials. Please resume to your normal reading. It will not happen again.)

What is wrong with us? Answer: Many are making an Exodus from biblical truth and turning to worldly secularism as their new truth. You see truth ,for some, can be fabricated to fit the desired outcome. It happens in the world and the church all the time.

It happens in the church:

Today while my family and I were in Topeka, Kansas. There were some " Christians" ( I use the quotations for a purpose.) holding up signs on the side of the road.  The signs had some pretty graphic sayings on them in my opinion. Ones that are untrue and not something God would say.  These  
" Christians" are the ones who protest funerals of soldiers and other groups of people they don't like.  They are telling the world that God hates them which is further from the truth.  God hates the sin that is destroying the people of the world, but He would never hate THEM. He gave HIS son for THEM.

Romans 5:8  Christ died for us while we were still sinners. This demonstrates God's love for us.





We have people all the time misquoting and misrepresenting God. Some do it ignorantly and some do it with full knowledge of their actions. For some if you don't agree with them then it is OFF WITH YOUR HEAD! It is like a bad reenactment of an Alice and Wonderland movie. Loved ones this should not be.


Believers should strive to be at peace with all people in the world regardless if they follow our faith or not. It is a true sign that our faith is real. If I have to disown you, put you down, strike out at you, kill you, stone you, or give you the silent treatment because you don't believe what I believe then my faith, then my beliefs are shallow. They would be like a Polar bear balancing on a yoga ball. It will come crashing down eventually. I might disagree with your beliefs but that is not going to stop me from being Jesus to you.


Hebrews 12:14-29  Try to live peacefully with everyone, and try to live holy lives, because if you don't, you will not see the Lord.  (15)  Make sure that everyone has kindness from God so that bitterness doesn't take root and grow up to cause trouble that corrupts many of you. 



It happens in the World:

I know why the world does it. I know why the world lashes out at believers who are trying to uphold the values of Christ's teachings. It is because of the spirit of the Antichrist. That spirit hates the things of Christ, and it is filling many hearts today. Blinding them from the truth and turning them deeper into their sin.

John 15:18-27  "If the world hates you, realize that it hated me before it hated you.  (19)  If you had anything in common with the world, the world would love you as one of its own. But you don't have anything in common with the world. I chose you from the world, and that's why the world hates you.  (20)  Remember what I told you: 'A servant isn't greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they did what I said, they will also do what you say.  (21)  Indeed, they will do all this to you because you are committed to me, since they don't know the one who sent me.  (22)  If I hadn't come and spoken to them, they wouldn't have any sin. But now they have no excuse for their sin.  (23)  The person who hates me also hates my Father.  (24)  If I hadn't done among them what no one else has done, they wouldn't have any sin. But now they have seen and hated both me and my Father.  (25)  In this way what is written in their Scriptures has come true: 'They hate me for no reason.'  (26)  "The helper whom I will send to you from the Father will come. This helper, the Spirit of Truth who comes from the Father, will declare the truth about me.  (27)  You will declare the truth, too, because you have been with me from the beginning."

The world strikes out at us because they hate the Jesus in us and his teachings. Plain and simple! Let's not candy coat it or live in a world of marshmallow houses. Jesus said it right. " If you have anything in common with the world, the world would love you...." It is because we don't the world hates the message we have to speak. I am OK with that.  I know who wins in the end. I know who holds the keys to heaven. I know the one whose voice carries across a thousand hills. I know the keeper of the faith and the word. I know the one who sits on His throne ,and who waits patiently for the midnight cry. COME ON WORLD DO YOUR WORST!!!! ( Stella! Stella!  Sorry I just saw a street car named desire drive by)  If people want to hate you then let them. Just serve Jesus. Just be Jesus right back to them. Don't compromise His Faith. Don't compromise His teachings. Stand up for the truth no matter what while trying to have peace with all men. Sometimes you will not be able to agree with them but the peace of God can be upon you even while they are striking out at you. Sometimes you will be the odd man out like mute in a yodeling contest. It's OK. Really everything will be OK.



Holy Head Butt Batman!

  • Don't let the awful things taking place in the world stop you from being Jesus to those in need. 
  • Don't let the world's system of beliefs corrupt the beliefs of Christ like a drop a vinegar juice falling on your favorite food. It makes the whole thing taste nasty. YUCK!!!!!
  • Don't let pride or fear overtake you like a monkey with a bungee chord. The results could be disastrous. Definitely if the monkey starts throwing his own poo.
  • Don't let guilt or the condemnation from others stop you from sharing the message of Christ to the world.  
  • Don't let the hate from others penetrate your Holy Ghost anointed armor. If they hate don't retaliate.( Look mommy I rhymeddddddd.)
  • Do listen to all people regardless if they agree with you are not. Don't become like Ackman the dead terrorists "I'll Kill you." (Be more like Doctor Phil and always take the woman's side. Just kidding. I had to put a filler in here somewhere. )
  • Do show the love of Christ to all people but viciously hunt down sin  like Elmer Fudd looking for his Wwwwabbit.
  • Do strive to be at peace with all men regardless of individual beliefs without compromising HIS Message.
  • Do feel confident in who you are in Christ and study His word everyday. 
  • Do pray for His kingdom come and His will be done.
Holy Head Butt Batman! I have finished my soap box, and I am now stepping down. Back away from the box little man, back away.




Post a Comment