Monday, April 23, 2012

The Quest "Cloak of Innocence"

 I am on a Quest to find El ha-Gibbor and to know Him more. It is the greatest quest anyone could ever embark on. My world is in the center from what is evil and what is good. Evil appears to have dominance in my realm and many fall to its power. The Wraiths of Abaddon consistently strike the foolish and chain their souls to planet's filthy ground. They feed off the souls of thousands who have surrendered to their will, and if you are not protected by El ha- Gibbor then your soul is subject to the feeding. Many of the Wraiths have made allegiances with several kingdoms of the realm and seek to fully control the people of our planet. Evil lives to squeeze out the good. Much of my realm has fallen to such evil. Darkness covers many realms and our quest will take us through several of them.

There is good here, but even those who belong to El ha-Gibbor are falling to the power of the Wraiths. The doctrine of the Abaddon has entered into many of our settlements. It is a trickery teaching and many fall to the lie. Even I have been subject to such trickery. If it were not for preservation of the Holy Creed, then my soul would succumb to the ravaging hunger from the Wraiths. It is so hard here. Truth is now false and the false is now the Truth. Many follow after their lustful desires and call it good. The Creed is clear but the individual interpretations are corrupt. Sometimes it is so hard to fight. Sometimes it is so hard to withstand. There are times where I fall to my own lustful desires and my heart of seeking is vanquished. NO MORE!  There is a journey I must endure. There is a Quest I must embark on, and I will not stop until I have traveled to the utmost regions of the realm.

There are five items which are given to us from El ha- Gibbor. ( Cloak of Innocence, the crown of grace, the ring of fire,the shield of adoration, and the sword of reliance.) All five lead to the greatest prize of all. STANDING BEFORE EL HA-GIBBOR! The Quest is not easy and the items are easy to obtain but the flesh is not always willing. The flesh must endure the beating in order for the Quest to reach it's prize. What are the five items you ask? The Holy Creed tells us. All the items can only be fully powered by El ha-Gibbor. Only He can give life to our dying souls. My first part of the Quest is to find the cloak of innocence. Very few are wearing their cloaks any more. Those that do wear the white cloaks have unwashed stains on them. It is hard to fine a pure cloak of innocence. The Wraith doctrine has tricked so many. My passion to is rediscover this cloak for my life. I must journey far and fight through much evil to find it.

The maps for my journey are collected in the pages of the Holy Creed. It alone is the sacred grail of truth for all mankind. My first journey on this quest is for the cloak of innocence. It lies in a cave within the snowy mountains of Sanctimonia. I must travel on the path of Hagios for three days and three nights in order to reach the edge of Sanctimonia. The Path of Hagios exists on a different plain than my world. The Holy Creed speaks of El ha-Gibbor revealing the Path of Hagios to us through his great power. Therefore , I embark on my journey with the Holy Creed in one hand and a staff in another. I know El ha-Gibbor with guide me.

It has taken me a days journey to reach the edge of my realm. It is said that Hagios will appear when the eyes of man have been blinded by the light of El-ha Gibbor. "El-ha Gibbor I submit myself to your light. Your Holy Creed declares that you will reveal Hagios to the seekers while the nations stand and watch. I ask for your revelation so I can travel to Sanctimonia. I seek your cloak of innocence not for my own glory but for yours." Instantly a portal of light begins to open before my teary eyes. The path of Hagios is revealed. It is a path made from pure gold, and I see no signs of impurity. I step into the portal and onto the path. Instantly my entire body begins to alter into a different state. I begin to lose myself in the light from the golden path.  Touching Hagios is like touching the heart of El-ha Gibbor, and I can sense His presence with me now.

I take three days and three nights to travel to the end of Hagios. My flesh is tired and beaten. There are blisters on my feet and my muscles are weak. But it is good for I have lost myself at the beginning. The Portal opens at the base of Sanctimonia. The journey is just beginning. Can I make it to the top of the mountain? The cave which houses the cloak of innocence is there. I am afraid to leave the path and enter into the deep freeze. The snow is falling hard and in big bright flakes. The whiteness is blinding when the sun reflects upon it, but it is necessary. I bundle up and step into the coldness and immediately my flesh reacts. My hands begin to tighten and my muscles begin to stiffen. I must press forward. I want the cloak so badly. Not for self gratification but for the love of El-ha Gibbor. I seek His innocence and His purity of heart. I miss it so. I feel better when I am in His innocence. I feel like the world is frozen in time and eternity tickles my spirit.

The trek through the snow is tough but I have made it to the edge of the mountain. Now I must prepare for the climb. The Holy Creed declares Wolves and lambs will feed together, lions will eat straw like oxen, and dust will be food for snakes. "They will not hurt or destroy anyone anywhere on my holy mountain," says El-ha Gibbor. I will trust His word. I make my ascent up the treacherous rock. Each inch brings me closer to the cave and to the cloak. There is something about my fingers grabbing a hold onto each rock. The calluses are engrained into my hands but I must reach the top. Passion births persistence for something you desire to obtain. When you are trying to obtain innocence there will always be obstacles which stand in your way. There will be forces which will try to hinder your quest. Holy Creed says for we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. The Wraiths are near me. I can feel their evil. What I am searching for will bring destruction to their camp. I see the shadows flying over me like vultures waiting for an afternoon meal. I must press forward. It is not worth having unless you are willing to risk all to obtain it. The flying Wraiths get closer and are flying by with more force because I am reaching the top. I wonder what awaits me up there. They land at the top with swords in their hands. All I have is a staff and a book of truth. I climb over the edge ,and I stand quickly for the battle  I can see the cave's entrance but they are guarding it with unity.  They taunt me and say " Give it up." I must press through them and enter the cave. The Creed says for the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through El-ha Gibbor to the pulling down of strong holds. I call upon my strength in El-ha Gibbor, and I know He will overcome for me.



The Wraiths come at me with their swords with fiery eyes a blazing. All I have is my staff. I trust it will be enough. The swords come thrusting at me. One gashes my side and blood pours out. I manage to dodge the others. I take my staff and swirl it in their direction in hopes one is hit by my wrath. They are fast and push me to the ground and the chants begin to come at me. " You will never be pure." " Look at all the things you have done." " You will never be good enough." " You innocence is no more sinner!!!"  I must rather have the sword cutting my flesh than hearing those words. I am a sinner. I am an evil man. I have failed many times and succumb to my lustful desires.  Oh wicked man that I am, but I desire purity. I desire His innocence resting upon me again. Lust sucks the life out of a man and leaves behind an empty corpse. There is no true fulfillment. It leaves you searching for the next fix. Foolishness settles into the heart of men when they have given up the will to fight against their lustful desires. Oh I declare the words from the Holy Creed, Blessed be El-ha Gibbor my strength, which teaches my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: I will stand and fight against the ones who are after my soul. Oh that the world could see their hideousness. Oh if they could awaken from the soulish slumber brought about by years of sinful desires.  The enemy does not want us. He wants us dead. Abaddon means destroyer, and he is out to do just that. The Wraiths are his minions who forever scrounge the earth for sinful hearts. They are soul feeders, and they feed off of the sin within.


I feel His strength within me. I will not stay down. I will not be pushed off this mountain and I will obtain the prize. On the other side of these monsters is my cloak. I must press on. I stand to my feet and with one fell swoop I hit all of my assailants with the staff. They sore backwards and crush against the rocky side of the mountain. Here is my moment. Here is my chance. If I can make it to the cave entrance; they will disappear. Evil can not overcome righteousness once it has been transformed into a willing vessel. I run with all my might and make it to the entrance. The monsters of hate disappear with wailing in their voices. All my wounds. All my sorrow has brought me to this moment. I enter in and see the reflecting light in the distance. I draw closer and see the beauty of the cloak. It is so pure. Not one spot rest upon it. Suddenly a voice extends beyond the cave. " What do you seek?"  I......I  seek the cloak of Innocence my Lord.  " Why?"  B......because I want purity in my life again. I am tired of living a double life. I want the purity of my El-ha Gibbor. " Then come and receive this cloak freely. You have answered well. No man can obtain purity without knowing the one who is pure. Come and allow me to place this cloak upon you."  I slowly walk to the center of the cave where the cloak floated in mid air. My head looking up and trying to find the body to the mysterious voice. I reach my destination and stand there with tears running down my face. Forgive me for all I have done dear Lord. I just want to be clean. Restore to me your innocence of life. Instantly the cloak is placed upon me and I hear the voice one more time. " I am proud of you my son. Go and spread my message to the realm. Don't be afraid and never live in condemnation again. I freely give you my innocence because my love for you is strong. Continue to seek after righteousness and never fall for the lies of the enemy. The day is coming where the realm will be altered by my power and all the world may know who is El-ha Gibbor."  Once I heard this. I fell to my knees in amazing. My Hero has spoken to me? He has shared His great love with me? Who am I ? I felt like one of the patriarchs in the Holy Creed who said " Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts." I can feel the cloak transforming my flesh , soul, and spirit. I felt the complete washing from within; it was such a holy moment.  Living pure is the first key to becoming a warrior for El-ha Gibbor. Staying pure will be the next task. As long as I wear this cloak and passionately follow after my Lord; then the innocence will remain. All the stains are gone! All the cuts and bruises have disappeared! I am a new creation! A new man once again!  I stand on the side of the cliff  looking down upon the land. I am changed. I am renewed. I have a new purpose and the blindness has been removed. I will go back to my realm and share my experience. I hope I can help others to find their cloak. Wherever there is hope their is the faith to believe for the impossible. I will not climb back down this mountain. I will soar to the bottom. I leap off. Yes, me. Leaping off of a side of mountain. Was I crazy? Not crazy but filled with hope. I don't fall to the bottom. I float with the cloak of innocence spread out like wings. I reach the bottom and plant my feet into the snowy ground. I shall never forget this journey. My first Quest is over but I have four more to go. The best and the worse is yet to come. The fight with the Wraiths is not over but I stand in the blessed assurance. Like the Holy Creed tells us. I can do all things through El-ha Gibbor who strengthens me.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Quest is a long arduous search for something. It is the pursuit of something which is priceless or valuable. There is a Quest I would like to propose to the world. The Quest of Jesus. He is not lost by no means but only those who are willing to journey can find Him. For me, I continue my Quest of knowing the Living God in a greater way. Does that sound freaky? Those who have never plunged into the Quest will never understand the infallible desire to seek someone bigger than yourself.  When one is on a Quest, all nonessentials fall to the side in order to keep the focus on what lies ahead.The above story was about the Quest we must all take in life. It has always been our destiny to know and love the Lord because He has first loved us.  Are we arduous for His Holiness and Purity? How long do we stay bound to our sin? If a move of God is going to happen in our churches and gatherings, then the people of God must first seek after His purity again. Repentance ushers in the times of refreshing from the Lord.

Acts 3:19-20  So change the way you think and act, and turn to God to have your sins removed.  (20)  Then times will come when the Lord will refresh you. He will send you Jesus, whom he has appointed to be the Christ.

We need Jesus to come into our churches again. So much corruption has entered in. So much lies have not been filtered. We must cry out for purity once again and it starts within each individual.

Oh that we could have a heart like King David. He did sin in his life, but guess what? He only fell into that sin ONCE and never returned to its demands.

Psalm 119:104-107  From your guiding principles I gain understanding. That is why I hate every path that leads to lying.  (105)  Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light for my path.  (106)  I took an oath, and I will keep it. I took an oath to follow your regulations, which are based on your righteousness.  (107)  I have suffered so much. Give me a new life, O LORD, as you promised.





We are commanded to hate evil at no matter the cost


Romans 12:9  Love sincerely. Hate evil. Hold on to what is good.


We must hold on to purity and never let it out of our sight. We must wear the cloak of innocence and keep it pure until the return of our Lord. Whether people want to believe it or not. Does not negate the truth that we fight against a real enemy. Yes, Jesus won it all on the cross. Yes,  the victory was made through his Resurrection. Yes, we are people who are transformed by His power. We must live these truths each day, but the enemy has not been locked up yet. There is a purpose that only the Living God fully understands. The enemy knows he is defeated but His defeat does not do well with loneliness. He desires to deceive many in order to give them the same fate he himself will have.  Loved ones, allow Holy Spirit to reveal the truth.  Run after purity and seek His righteousness.  Learn from the Word of God.


2 Peter 3:9-18  The Lord isn't slow to do what he promised, as some people think. Rather, he is patient for your sake. He doesn't want to destroy anyone but wants all people to have an opportunity to turn to him and change the way they think and act.  (10)  The day of the Lord will come like a thief. On that day heaven will pass away with a roaring sound. Everything that makes up the universe will burn and be destroyed. The earth and everything that people have done on it will be exposed.  (11)  All these things will be destroyed in this way. So think of the kind of holy and godly lives you must live  (12)  as you look forward to the day of God and eagerly wait for it to come. When that day comes, heaven will be on fire and will be destroyed. Everything that makes up the universe will burn and melt.  (13)  But we look forward to what God has promised-a new heaven and a new earth-a place where everything that has God's approval lives.  (14)  Therefore, dear friends, with this to look forward to, make every effort to have him find you at peace, without spiritual stains or blemishes.  (15)  Think of our Lord's patience as an opportunity for us to be saved. This is what our dear brother Paul wrote to you about, using the wisdom God gave him.  (16)  He talks about this subject in all his letters. Some things in his letters are hard to understand. Ignorant people and people who aren't sure of what they believe distort what Paul says in his letters the same way they distort the rest of the Scriptures. These people will be destroyed.  (17)  Dear friends, you already know these things. So be on your guard not to be carried away by the deception of people who have no principles. Then you won't fall from your firm position.  (18)  But grow in the good will and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Glory belongs to him now and for that eternal day! Amen.





Understanding the Life of Purity

1. The Lord is patient and desires for all to have a life of purity.
2. There will come a day where impurity is revealed by the Light of Christ.
3. We have God's approval when we simply and freely accept Him.
4. In the Last days many will distort what is actually being said through holiness.
5.  We have to constantly be on our guard in order to fight against impurity.
6.  Purity is something you must grow in.


The questions:

  1. Who do you think El-ha Gibbor is in our story?
  2. What do the mountains represent?
  3. What does the path represent?
  4. Was there any significance to the three days and three nights journey.
  5. Who are the Wraiths?
  6. Who is Abaddon?
  7. What does the cloak of innocence represent?
  8. What are the other Five items to quest after?
  9. How can you use this story for your life?
  10. How important is purity to you?
Post a Comment