Sunday, March 25, 2012

Finding comfort

Sometimes the Pain seems so hard to bare.
Evil seems to exists in us all
The words become hurtful and unfair.
They make us feel 10 inches small.

The truth is that hurting people hurt others.
People in pain waddle in their own vomit.
They are bound to the curses which smothers.
The hostile pain shoots out like a comet.

Ridiculous notions seems to run ahead
Tears fill the redden eyes of sorrow again.
Words of hurt bring the soul to the dead.
The spirit fights within to halt and refrain. 

God appears to be in the distance.
His love has escaped my mind.
Slowly becoming a shadow of our existence.
Loneliness within sorrow does find.

Reason overcomes the pain within.
Mind giving way to the remembrance.
Stopping to think about the internal sin.
Falling to the knees in total repentance.

The Living God has never left our disposition.
Through the pain and the sorrow He was there.
He gives the power to overcome our opposition.
The Glory of Lord rises higher into the air.

Running into His arms we will run
Forgetting the pain which the hurtful words brought.
Knowing that it is finished and done.
Forever comforted by the Holy one we have sought.


Psalm 9:9 - The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed a stronghold in times of trouble.
Psalm 18:2 - The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.  He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalm 22:24 - For he has not despised or disdained the suffering of the afflicted one; he has not hidden his face from him, but has listened to his cry for help
Psalm 27:14 - Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.











Post a Comment