Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Prophecy 2012 part 1

I have felt strongly about 2012 that some great things are going to happen around the world in God's kingdom. I can't fully explain it but there is something about to happen. God already stands there in the goodness but we are waiting to catch up.  Don't get me wrong. There will be some secular circumstances happening in our world as well. I wanted to take a stab at what I feel the Lord saying.  As I write this, I just sense the urgency. Hopefully you, the reader, can take some of this prophetic word for yourself and ministries.


A word for this year and for years to come.

1. The Lord will do Right in the lives of many of his people.

Isaiah 16:5  Then the LORD will set up a trusted king. He will rule faithfully. He is from the tent of David. He judges and searches for justice. He is quick to do what is right.


Some of God's people have felt like the forgotten ones. They have cried out for justice and it appears that justice has not come. For some, these past few years have been your worse. I hear the living God saying that He comes with justice. He will quickly do right in your life. The delay was not a delay but for a time. It was for you to see the hand of Justice from your God. It was so you would see the faithfulness of the Lord and not trust in your own strength. Start declaring that HE WILL DO RIGHT in your life? All of those who have degraded you. All those who have caused you pain. All those circumstances which have come and caused you grief and sorrow. Our God  WILL DO RIGHT! He will bring justice!

Nahum 1:3  The LORD is patient and has great strength. The LORD will never let the guilty go unpunished. Raging winds and storms mark his path, and clouds are the dust from his feet.

2. The East Wind will blow something fresh and new for God's people.

Psalms 78:26  He made the east wind blow in the heavens and guided the south wind with his might.

New to us but not new to God. Fresh to us because we need His refreshing. We desperately need His times of Refreshing. This will only come as His people openly repent. Repent for being lazy in our faith. Repent for esteeming men higher than the Living God. Repent for allowing corruption to mix with our truth. Repent for not fighting or standing up for the truth. When this crying out comes then there will be the releasing of the East Wind like it was released for the People of Israel in the wilderness. This is how God brought comfort to them. The East wind will blow from the heavens and flow onto the body of Christ. There is a fresh wind coming. There is a fresh wind blowing. It is waiting. It is being held up by the hand of Holy Spirit and waiting to be released. As we cry out and call on His name. As we humble ourselves. I keep seeing the four corners of the earth trampled upon by the winds of God.

3. Something clearly in the Physical realm will reveal God's Glory this year. I kept seeing something spectacular in the heavens which would reveal to opened hearts the majesty of God. He will ride in the heavens and we will draw closer to Him.

Deuteronomy 33:26  "There's no one like your God, Jeshurun! He rides through the heavens to help you. In majesty he rides through the clouds. 

4. A call to Prayer and Fasting.  I know every year many Fast and Pray at the beginning of the year. I think it is great. We are actually doing now, but I really sense the Lord saying this needs to be a year of more Prayer and Fasting. I year of true devotion and sitting more at His feet. There are words that need to be spoken but many are like Martha and are too busy working in the Kitchen. Be like Mary and sit down at my feet through prayer and Fasting.

Luke 10:38-42  As they were traveling along, Jesus went into a village. A woman named Martha welcomed him into her home.  (39)  She had a sister named Mary. Mary sat at the Lord's feet and listened to him talk.  (40)  But Martha was upset about all the work she had to do. So she asked, "Lord, don't you care that my sister has left me to do the work all by myself? Tell her to help me."  (41)  The Lord answered her, "Martha, Martha! You worry and fuss about a lot of things.  (42)  There's only one thing you need. Mary has made the right choice, and that one thing will not be taken away from her."


I really hear the Lord desiring to speak more. I will write more as I feel directed. I do want to say this. You  judge the word and ensure it is from the Lord. Make sure that it matches up with the Bible.
Post a Comment