Monday, December 19, 2011

The Plumb line

 I received this prophesy below on August 25, 2008 which was also the my spiritual birthday in the Lord making it 23 years since I  surrendered my life to Christ. God was bringing me back. He is allowing me to release this now which I am humbled and honored to do so. For those whose hearts are open will have the revelation immediately for those whose hearts are full of discourse will not understand. God still speaks to His people today and does not go outside of His written word. Prophesy today is forth-telling and foretelling but only in the contents of His word. 

Isaiah 34:16-17  Search the LORD'S book, and read it. Not one of these animals will be missing. Not one will lack a mate, because the LORD has commanded it, and his Spirit will gather them together.  (17)  He is the one who throws dice for them, and his hand divides up the land for them with a measuring line. They will possess it permanently and live there for generations.

( The Message Bible)Isaiah 34:  
16-17Get and read God's book:
   None of this is going away,
   this breeding, brooding evil.
God has personally commanded it all.
   His Spirit set it in motion.
God has assigned them their place,
   decreed their fate in detail.
This is permanent—
   generation after generation, the same old thing.

It is obvious that evil has been released. It is also obvious that the releasing of evil can also be used during the fire process. This chapter talks about a refining of hearts. It is not by accident either that God declares his heart at the beginning of this read.

Isaiah 34:
1 Draw in close now, nations. Listen carefully, you people. Pay attention!
Earth, you, too, and everything in you.
   World, and all that comes from you.
 2-4And here's why: God is angry,
   good and angry with all the nations,
So blazingly angry at their arms and armies
   that he's going to rid earth of them, wipe them out.
The corpses, thrown in a heap,
   will stink like the town dump in midsummer,
Their blood flowing off the mountains
   like creeks in spring runoff.

We are living in the time of the swinging pendulum. It is swaying back and forth and the plumb line is being gauged. Once the plumb line is release then will come the two-fold purpose of God in our land. America must wake up and see. They must hear the voice of God.

Devils are being released in the Hordes. This is conducive with my open vision several years ago. The Hordes of Evil.

Zechariah 4:1-14  The angel who was speaking with me returned and woke me up as one might wake up someone who is sleeping.  (2)  He asked me, "What do you see?" I answered, "I see a solid gold lamp stand with a bowl on top and seven lamps on it. There are seven spouts for each lamp that is on top of it.  (3)  There are also two olive trees beside it, one on the right of the bowl and the other on its left."  (4)  I asked the angel who was speaking with me, "What do these things mean, sir?"  (5)  Then the angel asked me, "Don't you know what they mean?" "No, sir," I answered.  (6)  Then he replied, "This is the word the LORD spoke to Zerubbabel: You won't succeed by might or by power, but by my Spirit, says the LORD of Armies.  (7)  What a high mountain you are! In front of Zerubbabel you will become a plain. He will bring out the topmost stone with shouts of 'Blessings, blessings on it!'"  (8)  Then the LORD spoke his word to me. He said,  (9)  "Zerubbabel's hands have laid the foundation of this house, and his hands will finish it. Then you will know that the LORD of Armies has sent me to you.  (10)  Who despised the day when little things began to happen? They will be delighted when they see the plumb line in Zerubbabel's hand. (These seven eyes of the LORD roam over all the earth.)"  (11)  I asked the angel, "What do these two olive trees at the right and the left of the lamp stand mean?"  (12)  Again I asked him, "What is the meaning of the two branches from the olive trees next to the two golden pipes that are pouring out gold?"  (13)  He asked me, "Don't you know what these things mean?" "No, sir," I answered.  (14)  So he said, "These are the two anointed ones who are standing beside the Lord of the whole earth."

 




Plumb line is a weight with a pointed tip on the bottom that is suspended from a string and used as a vertical reference line.
This instrument has been used since the time of the ancient Egyptians by bricklayers, masons, and carpenters to ensure that their constructions are "plumb", or perfectly upright. It may also be used in surveying to sight a point on the ground that is not readily visible. Small plumb bobs are included in the kits of various instruments such as levels and theodolites. They are used to set the instrument exactly over a fixed datum marker, prior to taking fresh readings.[ci

The day of the little things has began to happen. The foundation is seen and the elders are weeping.  The Watchmen are weeping for they have been waiting. They have suffered much for me. They have been sitting quietly in me. The Glory reign is greater towards the end than it was in the beginning.  God’s eyes are going to and fro throughout the whole earth seeking the hearts of the humble and the  heart of the champions. The little things are passing and the greater things are yet to come. The Lord has the plumb line is his hand. It is swinging back and forth. There must be balance. There must be divine order. There must be the direction of the Lord. Don’t  run past the plumb line.

I see the hand of God holding the plumb line. I see it swinging back and forth. I see the plummet spinning. I  see the foundation carved out in the dirt. I see and feel the anticipation of the Spirit of God. Who will come and see this thing occur says the Lord. Who will come and see this thing happen. Who will bear my witness as my two servants bear witness at my throne. Who will stand with me Says the Lord. I see this swish of God’s spirit leaving from His hand. It is fast and powerful. I see it spinning around the globe. There is an igniting of those who are listening. Some understand and some not fully yet. I see the light of God burning within them and burning without. The elders of the Body are starting to remember what it was like in their day. They see it and feel it but there is a tangible difference. Something is different. ( added on August 29, 2008) I saw a temple within the Temple. I was shown a city within the City. What was in Heaven was being transferred here on earth. The temple and the city within the Temple and City were the present believers of the church. There was a shining and a powerful glow. It was as if someone turned on a light switch or started a car. There was an igniting of godly things transpiring within the church.

2 Chronicles 16:9-10  The LORD'S eyes scan the whole world to find those whose hearts are committed to him and to strengthen them. You acted foolishly in this matter. So from now on, you will have to fight wars."  (10)  Asa was furious at the seer. He was so angry with Hanani that he put Hanani in prison. Asa also oppressed some of the people at that time in his reign.

The Lord sees all through Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit is bursting forth throughout the earth. He is touching the humbled and the poor in spirit. He is appearing before those who are truly calling upon His name. The flaming is being lite and the church of God is igniting in fire. The promises are being fulfilled. This is not about His return. This is about the church being the true image of Christ until His return. Another layer is being added to the construction of the Church. The Plumb line is swinging in the wind and making the paths straight for all to see. He who has ears to hear listen with intensity. He who has eyes to see; see with openness. 
Post a Comment