I came across this below list on Perry Noble's blog. I liked it allot and wanted to share it. I do not personally know Pastor Noble but I follow and read his blog. When we are trying to establish something for God's Kingdom; we must keep our leadership in the right perspective.
12 Things A Leader Simply CANNOT Do! by Perry Noble
So how do we establish the Kingdom of God in our area or region. Below are some simple thoughts.
1. Never forget that the Kingdom of God belongs to GOD!
2. You are a Co- worker not a co-owner.
3. Be careful on how you build and be mindful of what materials you use.
4. Never forget that we work with other workers.
5. Don't allow the immature hinder the work of God. Guard his work with your life.
6. Lay down a foundation that lasts even after you are gone.
7. Allow the work to go through God's fire at times. The Firing process keeps the work going in the right direction and allows the Living God to stay the owner.
8. Don't get caught up in the many distractions. Keep pressing for the mark until you are finished with the Work He has called you too.
2 Timothy 4:6-8 My life is coming to an end, and it is now time for me to be poured out as a sacrifice to God. (7) I have fought the good fight. I have completed the race. I have kept the faith. (8) The prize that shows I have God's approval is now waiting for me. The Lord, who is a fair judge, will give me that prize on that day. He will give it not only to me but also to everyone who is eagerly waiting for him to come again.
We have a greater prize awaiting us if we ensure that God's Kingdom is being established in the right way. We must run after God's approval not man's. We must eagerly wait for his return at all times. Oh what a glorious time we live in!!! We get to be used mightily by our Lord and King. We get to establish or build his kingdom in the places we are called to. We get to see people come to Christ and grow in Him. Oh what a glorious time in deed!!!!! Build the work of the Lord brothers and sisters in the faith!!! Don't let the distractions of life stop you from serving our glorious King!!! Stay humbled in his presence and never forget why we do what we do. It is all for Him and all for His glory.