Sunday, August 28, 2011

Not Ashamed

Romans 1:16  I'm not ashamed of the Good News. It is God's power to save everyone who believes, Jews first and Greeks as well.

This good news is powerful enough to change lives. It is something not to be ashamed of but to shout it upon roof tops. The message of Christ has forever changed my life. There is nothing more I could ever need but the Love of my God.  I want to declare this Good news even until my death. What about You? Are you ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus? Are you afraid of what people might think?

Declare the good news to the world and see the world change. There is still hope, yes Jesus is returning, but until that time occurs. We must share what we know to be true. The Good News we have cannot be locked up in a box or a Sunday Morning structure. It has to be declared to others by every person who is born again. It is up to us to herald the TRUTH to all mankind.

Be not ashamed of the Good new but declare it for all to hear.

blessings,

Johnny
Post a Comment