Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Hero who saves

Zephaniah 3:17  The LORD your God is with you. He is a hero who saves you. He happily rejoices over you, renews you with his love, and celebrates over you with shouts of joy.

How powerful is this verse?  Our God is always with us if we are willing to surrender our lives to Him. He is the most awesome Father!!!!!  I love the next part of scripture. He is my Hero. The Hero who saves!!!! Ole Hero come to our rescue and be the God of our lives. We need you Father more than ever. Humble us and Redeem us in your truth.

I can think of many times and incidences where my Hero has saved me from impending doom and even from myself. I have been with the Lord for over 25 years and don't regret one year. He has shown me time and time again that He is real. What about you? Have you felt the soft nudges of the Lord in your life? The Hero desires to ride in and save the day. Maybe you need healing from past hurts. Maybe you need to forgive yourself for things you did wrong. Maybe you need a physical healing or a miracle. Jesus , the Hero, comes to save the day. He rides in with power and might. His love is like a blanket over us and covers us from the pain.

Right now He is singing over you and rejoicing over His people. This blows my mind!!! What does God sound like when He sings? Woo Whoo it has to be amazing!!!! What does He sound like when He shouts greatness over us and why don't we except it? I can only imagine what the words God is saying over each of us. I guarantee that they are not negative words. They are words of greatness and passion. I believe they are words of declaration. He is our own little cheering section on the side lines of life. Man, I can only imagine. I am blown away right now!!!.

When he looks upon us. He renews His love towards us. He thinks over and over on how He gave His Son for us. He has no regrets because the SON came because the Father loves. All we have to do is receive. It is so simple and humbling. The more you spend time with Him, the more you are like Him. Most don't understand this truth. To be more like Him is great to esteem to. He is the one who changes our lives. He is the one who desires to clean us up on the inside and out. He loves us. Oh How He loves us!!!!!! The Hero who comes and saves.


blessings,

Johnny



Post a Comment